The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't add pages to database-HELP!!!
I have an issue, I can't get the pages to open. I thought I did everything correctly but I still get this error:You must go into the Admin Panel and click the Manage Pages button to add this page to the database. Doing so will make this error go away.- Do I go into my XXAmp server and change something. I want to access the pages before I place them in with the rest of the site. PLEASE HELP Sad
Sorry for the confusion. Every new page you create needs to be added to the database so you can set proper permissions for it. To do that, go to the userspice admin panel and where it says you have xx pages manage them, click the manage them. This will automatically search your folders for new pages and add them to your database. From there, you can select which user groups can access that page.
Ooooh. If you want to make them available only to you, then make them admin only. Or make another access level and add yourself to it. A third option is to comment out the line

Code:
<?php if (!securePage($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])){die();} ?>

Any of those three things will let you get around the blocks.
Thank you so much!! I took the third option and it worked fine Smile Being that Im already using Bootstrap I can take code from somewhere else for the profile page and switch it out in place of the default page?
Absolutely. So are you saying that you want it to do something other than die()?
It would be something like
Code:
<?php if (!securePage($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])){ Redirect::to('http://google.com');} ?>
Got it, thank ya!!!