The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page Structure
I'm confused about how to structure folders and php files to work with Userspice.

Do new pages (including ones created using the Userspice blanks) need to sit within the /users/ folder? I have tried putting new pages in the folder one level above /users/ and I cannot access the page - I get a 500 error.

If I put the same page within the /users/ folder then it works ok, and so does admin of the page (private / public etc.).

My folder structure for testing Userspice out is: public_html/stage/users - I've created the stage folder to play around in, is this causing an issue (since it is not the root)?

Thanks for any tips.
Sorry I missed this post. You can put your own custom pages wherever you want. You can put them in the root. You can put them in the users folder (as long as you properly point to the init and add the basic headers.

The stage folder is not causing an issue as long as userspice was installed that way. When you're installing it, the program checks where it is being installed and bases all the URLs off of that.

If you need to move it to a subfolder or something, make sure to edit the init.php file accordingly.

Here's what I do.... I am on WAMP so I install to c:\www\wamp\us41

Then from there if I want to have folders other than just the standard users and usersc, I just create them right next to the existing ones. So, I can do c:\www\wamp\us41\mystuff

Again, the most important thing is making sure the header points to the proper init.php file. Secondly, if you want userspice to control other folders, you can check out this guide.
http://userspice.org/monitoring-additional-folders/

I don't feel like my instructions were totally clear, but I covered a lot of bases because I'm not 100{3bc1fe685386cc4c3ab89a3f76566d8931e181ad17f08aed9ad73b30bf28114d} sure what your setup was.