The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, my name's Peter
I got tired of starting every project by going through a whole raft of coding just to get the users and groups and registration setup done. I stumbled across UserSpice when I was trying to put together a system to let people who live in dangerous parts of the world check in on a regular basis so their team leaders know they are OK. So far it's been a fun journey - sure saved me a lot of hassle and made a nicer-looking web-site than I would have done had I been doing it from scratch...

Thanks!
I'm really glad you're enjoying it! Any time you'd like to share your projects you've created, we'd love to see.

I've done a fair amount of work in Africa and other parts of the world, so I love what you're doing!
Last name is Bowers - for giving a hopefully robot-proof way of providing people my email...