The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bar at top hiding content - SOLVED
I'm not sure if this is actually a bug or something I caused. My top bar (containing my logo and menus) is hiding the content of my page at certain widths of screen as I test responsive design.

Please see http://www.imdoingok.today to see what it looks like...
Oh, scratch that. My logo.png was just too big. I resized it to be 57 pixels high (like the UserSpice logo) and now everything looks good. (Before I think mine was 80 pixels high)

Not sure if there's a place in the docs where this is already mentioned, but it might be worth a mention. (Or is there some way to allow for different sized logos within the CSS?)

Anyway, my problem is solved. Anything else is just whether it's worth documenting the requirement or making the system a bit more flexible.
Yeah. You can modify the header however you like...but because of all the containers, sometimes you need to add some padding to the css to bump the content down to compensate. I probably need to explain that better.
ok so I am having the same issue and I have resized my logo down to 40 pixels but still having the issue which css script do you need to add the padding to. Sorry I am just getting used to UserSpice as it is new to me as I am former usercake user myself I like that it is definitely more open and scalable but takes time getting used to where everything is now
Is this on a live site where I could take a look?

You can add any css you want to usersc/includes/bootstrap_corrections.php and it will override the entire site.