The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin_user delete bug
When I go to users/admin_user.php and mark a user to delete, I get an error message that $validate variable doesn't exist.

I have patched the code - here's a copy on pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/YQzNN58E

While I was in there I fixed some indentation issues just for presentation of the code - makes it more readable and standard with the rest of US.

(I'd like to put a little border around the "create new user" section, but I'm still working on what CSS from bootstrap looks best there - there may be a second version in a bit...)
I edited the pastebin with the new class - I put that section of the form in a "well well-sm" and I think it looks a lot nicer, setting off that section of the form from the rest of it.
Thanks for that. That's one of those things that doesn't come up on most systems, but apparently it comes up sometimes. Your code looks good though. I'll check it on mine. I'm compiling a lot of stuff for the next update.
I like having my error reporting turned up pretty verbosely as I find it helps me output cleaner code. That's probably why it came up on my system.
Yep. Makes sense.
For anyone looking at this in the future, this is admin_users.php not admin_user and the patch was added in 4.1.5