The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed to send email (admin if sent)
I have correctly configured the Email from "email_test.php" mail is sent correctly, but can not send it in the following pages:

forgot_password.php
verify_resend.php

Any idea what's going on?
Are you on 4.1.5? I just pushed an update that fixed some bugs on those two pages.
Have you configured the SMTP server settings?
If I am in 4.1.5.
If configure SMTP from admin if you send mail to perform the test, but from the pages mentioned no.

I have understood that if the test passes from the administration panel should not fail elsewhere ...?
What errors are you getting? You are saying that the test on the admin settings works fine?
Yes, I'm saying, it works well in test administration.

The error: The mail could not be delivered, please contact the administrator.

This only happens from a user. In the admin it works well.
To clarify, if you are logged in as administrator then you can send email on all pages? But if you are logged in as a normal user (not administrator) then you get this error when you try to send an email?

What OS are you using and what configuration for email?
I'm having the same issue, 4.1.5, when I login with built-in "admin" account I can get to send test email page and everything works. When I login as other user I get an error when registering and can't get to test email page, even if user has Administrator role assigned.
email_test.php has the code below, I guess that is why it only works with admin account. Safe to remove? How would I modify user ID check to maybe Administrator group membership?

<pre>
Code:
<?php if($user->data()->id != 1){
  Redirect::to('account.php');
}
</pre>

Still trying to hunt down why registration verify fails to send email...
That's on purpose...only allowing the absolute main system admin to send test emails. You can totally comment that out if you want. It was actually put there so people don't send spam from the userspice demo site Smile