The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UserSpice 2.5.x Will only be given security patches and bug fixes as necessary
Unless there is a relatively easily fixed security vulnerability found, we have reached the end of the line for UserSpice Version 2.x.

That project was primarily designed to be a UI and Recaptcha Upgrade for UserCake version 2.0.2 and it is just that. Any UserCake User can drag and drop that on top of their existing code and get a ton of benefit, but the fact remains that the underlying UserCake code is not very practical anymore.

If someone insists on using UserCake and doesn't want to muck around with their database and passwords, 2.5 is a great option, but I personally wouldn't build a NEW project on UserCake 2.0.2 or UserSpice 2.5.x, although I'm amazed that in the UserCake forums there seem to be people determined to do just that.

To each his own. I'm still willing to help, but time and code marches forward and any updates to 2.5.x will either be out of necessity to help a user or because I'm bored.