The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic logout all userspice pages when one of them is logged out
So when you say "remain active" do you mean it still shows as Logged In until they try to navigate elsewhere? As soon as they try any other interaction, it should then show them as logged out. That is sort of by design, because right now, virtually all the functionality is server side, there isn't really any client side (i.e. JavaScript) in the UserSpice code, and that's the only way I can think of to "force" a logout of all pages when it is performed in a separate tab.

That is something that could be done...implement a JavaScript watch dog that checks every 30 seconds if the session is still valid or not. Perhaps someone has a better idea than this what would be more responsive. I'm not sure how we would do that server side. The downside to the JS implementation is that it could be disabled, though that wouldn't matter that much since users would be logged out on their next action in the other pages.

Have I interpreted your observation correctly?

Messages In This Thread
Automatic logout all userspice pages when one of them is logged out - by brian - 09-23-2016, 01:41 PM