The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic logout all userspice pages when one of them is logged out
One important reason to add this automatic logout detection feature is that I'm adding function level access control to pages in my project. I mean, right now userspice controls user access to the page level, which means based on his/her authorization access, the user can either access the page or not. But some of my use cases would be to grant the user read access to a page but not allowing them to edit anything. I already have this function level access control done by adding an additional permission level check on my pages. But to make sure that no one can edit anything without the right permission, it is important to detect whether this user is logged out on other tabs of the browser. And I think it might also be a potential feature that could make userspice more secure.

Messages In This Thread
Automatic logout all userspice pages when one of them is logged out - by Angel - 09-23-2016, 02:58 PM