The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Not Sending
Hello,

I have tried both 4.1.5 and the newest 4.2 Alpha, both seem to allow me to test the email settings and have it work properly but once you attempt to alter your email (verify) or forgot your password the emails do not work and consitently report "Please contact administrator". I have set the debug to 3 and it only outputs something on the email_test.php and not verify_resend/forgot_password pages.

Any help appreciated!
Hi,
I had also problems with the email functions in 4.1.5. I found that the problem for me was the rawurlencode() function, e.g. in forgot_password.php line 53. Remove that function or change $mail->addAddress($to); to $mail->addAddress(rawurldecode($to)); in helpers.php.
Sebastian
Oh, I've just seen that this issue is fixed in 4.1.6.
I didn't get it totally right in 4.1.6, but thanks to this post, it will be right in 4.1.7. I'm just going to pretend 4.1.7 never happened Smile