The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Cart Database Merge?
I added the Open Cart e-commerce platform to my website. However it runs on a seperate database. I want to make it so that users can log into their user spice account and be automatically logged into their open cart account so they don't have to log in again to make a purchase.

If someone could walk me through doing this it would be appreciated.

P.S. I am using bluehost to host the site and filezilla to modify it if that matters at all.
I'm not saying it's totally impossible, but they use an MVC structure an an old salted and hashed password algorithm which are both pretty different ways of doing things than we do them at UserSpice. I downloaded and installed, but a quick scan didn't give me any obvious ways to merge the two together. Sorry.
Could you recommend an alternate eCommerce platform that this would be possible with?

P.S. Other than Magento. Magento seems buggy since the last update and won't recognize my Java version no matter what.