The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UserSpice 4.1.7 released!
There is a patch to bring you from 4.1.3 or later all the way to 4.1.7 and to make sure you haven't missed any steps in the process. You are very much encouraged to update.
Upgraded from 4.1.5 to 4.1.7 then 4.1.7b.

The following error flashes when I logout, on a white page, then I get redirected to the index.php page:

Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sms/public_html/dev1/usersc/includes/analytics.php:26) in /home/sms/public_html/dev1/users/classes/Cookie.php on line 31

Also, I'm getting "//" instead of single "/" after the login or logout (ex www.mydomain.com//users/account.php).

Everything works either way but wondering what is going on? I looked at some of the changes but can't figure it out yet, just know there is a bit more code in Redirect.php and analytics.php is a new file that was included with the update so looking around there for now.
I figured out the error here and fixed it in 4.1.8c.

The slashes are gone too. Thanks for letting me know!