The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navigation Covering Data
Hi there,

I use my application on my PC, in a shrunk window. When I shrink the window size, to my "regular" point that I use, it is not small enough to shrink the navigation into the sidebar (which I don't like anyways - so this is fine). However, it doesn't actually push down any data, it just covers it up. Is there a way to make the navigation solid at the top, and move down the body, instead of hovering over it?

Thank you in advance!
It looks as if I need to modify the navbar span to allow it to go farther than the just the width of the page wrapper. I cannot find this in the standard.css though because everything is all in one line....wtf??
I'm terrible at CSS. The reason the css is all on one line is that it is minified to make it load faster. There is unminified css available. My guess is your problem is in the sb-admin css which is currently overriding the standard css for a lot of the formatting. Give it a go making the change in there.
mudmin,

Thanks for your reply. I messed around with the CSS settings and changed the secondary to the blank.css to see if it changed anything, and it did not. It must be something to do with the standard.css. Do you happen to have a link to the unminified version?

Thanks!
Absolutely...and while you're at it, a lot of things are explained here...
http://userspice.org/making-a-new-color-scheme/
one trick to get the data on lines..

you can go on firefox. press F12. click on the line of the rules that show firefox. imge

you will notice that all is on lines.
this you can copy all on the preferred editor and use it just like the original.
just for the record.

almost 5.5k of lines...
That's awesome!

And yeah...that's a ridiculous amount of css. Bootstrap definitely has its pros and cons, but it works for what we need it to do.
I know this topic is a few weeks old but I never solved this issue. I made some changes which removed the "mobile friendly" bar, which I would never use anyways, but that means if I have the window small enough, the navigation completely disappears. Does anyone know what to change to make the nav-bar span the entire page? And to push the data down instead of covering it?