The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not signin with username is number
Any progress on this? I may have stumbled upon something of a solution. I took the advice of the solution of:

Quote:If you look at line 57 of users/classes/Users.php you’ll see that if the username is numeric, it is looking in the id field.

Change that to username.

That however didn't seem to work correctly, as what was replied. The session data in the user.php class is still looking at the "id" field.

I went ahead and created a new column in the database userspice db -> users with the name of the column I wanted to hold my new "numeric username", and populated the data. I then changed line 65 ($field = 'id';) to read $field = 'my_new_database_column';, then did a mass find and replace of Session::put($this->_sessionName, $this->data()->id); to change the "id" portion to the name of my new column that holds the "numeric username". It appears to then be successful upon logging in.

Messages In This Thread
Can not signin with username is number - by plb - 11-20-2016, 11:07 AM
Can not signin with username is number - by A.Long - 02-11-2018, 10:18 PM