The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not signin with username is number
I can see that logic working, but that is a lot of tape to fix this problem, we would want to swap out the parts instead of just putting some glue on them.

I've looked extensively into this problem and the class breaks so freaking easily. And the funny thing is, if you make the change or remove the part that uses the ID, it breaks the login, but when you revert it, the session succeeds without even knowing what to do. I'm going to have to look into it further we just haven't had the time to do it unfortunately.

And alternative solution is forcing the ID to be the users username, so on join you can say ID=username during your join process, and then if that ID already exists, die and say this isn't an option. But that is still using glue and shouldn't be used unless you really need this function.

Messages In This Thread
Can not signin with username is number - by plb - 11-20-2016, 11:07 AM
Can not signin with username is number - by Brandin - 02-12-2018, 01:23 PM