The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi + Basic Question
Hello,

I'm using your framework to work on an internal project for the team I lead and having one hell of a time finding something really simple >_< I've changed the logo.png, but for the life of me cannot figure out how to put text next to it without it wrapping to the next line instantly. I've tried adjusting padding, hspace, wrapping in <p>, putting before and after, wrapping in a new div, etc. I know I'm missing something insanely easy, but I've been working in Swift for way too long and have forgotten a lot of this stuff.

[Image: header.png]

My end goal is to use your framework to create a break queue/lunch queue for my team and start generating reports so I can see how little some people actually work....then eventually use it to track common issues to develop training material. But my OCD isn't letting me get any further until I figure out the front end haha ._.
Dumb option, but can you photoshop in the text into the logo?

I'm definitely no css guru.
derp....well that's definitely an easy way to fix it. Not sure why I didn't think of that before. *facepalm* Well thanks for that lol, and looking forward to seeing what I can do with this framework Big Grin
Well at least that will quell your OCD long enough to get some work done Smile