The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootstrap Table
Heyo!

I am trying to use the bootstrap table classes on a new page I made that users visit
Code:
usersc/external.php?type=templates
that pulls from `usersc/external/templates.php. My table classes work on the majority of my other pages, but I cannot get this one to work. It is stuck with the default, non-bordered table, like in the screenshot below:
http://pasteboard.co/2FQ6mwdWw.png

I want it to look more like this:
http://pasteboard.co/2FQtVa47c.png

I had accomplished this by adding classes
Code:
table table-hover table-bordered
to the
Code:
functions.php
page (which is the second screenshot) but this is not working on the external page that I made. Any advise? Has anyone had issues getting classes to work like this?

Thank you.
I don't have any experience with that. When you go in the backend, do you see the CSS being loaded. Are you making your changes to the 3rd file you are loading? That stops the other two from overriding your changes?
All CSS's are loading. The only changes I have made have been to primary for my order tabs screen which users a tabs JS I found online which also uses CSS. But I don't get why it works on one page and not another? The code is legit like 99{3bc1fe685386cc4c3ab89a3f76566d8931e181ad17f08aed9ad73b30bf28114d} the same.
Is there another CSS style that is overriding it? Could test by putting !important at the end of your CSS styling to make sure it's being prioritised.

For example:

<pre>
Code:
.wrapper.sidebar-content {
  padding-right: 230px !important;
}
</pre>