The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.2 Beta Released - Final Version is coming soon
Check out UserSpice 4.2 now with social logins. Links are on the homepage. Unless you guys find bugs (there are probably some), this will be the full version.

Instructions for configuring social logins are here...
http://userspice.org/documentation-social-logins/

One very cool thing about our implementation is that it detects if the user already has an account on the system and links their FB/Google creds with the same account. Most implementations of Oauth would create 3 different accounts for "regular", google, and facebook. We're better than that!
When 4.2 stable is released, will upgrading from 4 be easy so long as we haven't made custom mods? Maybe the install script will perform the upgrade?
Yeah. There is a patch in the current userspice.com/updates that takes you from 4.1 to 4.2. What version are you running?
4.1. I just didn't want to start using 4.2 if it's not stable yet.
It's stable. I'm about to push it as the final version.
I patched to the new version. Good stuff. I see there are some sql fields hinting at payment processing and I read someone talking about Stripe integration during signup. I was wondering if that's going to be in the 4.2 stable release or some future release and if multiple products will be possible.

I guess either way, I have to code my own payment processing because I need it now. Also, I'm doing a subscription/recurring payments setup that gives user groups access to certain pages/features. I already have some Braintree code laying around from a previous project. Perhaps I'll contribute my Braintree Userspice integration on GitHub.
Not sure if it was just me, but the Google instructions were spot on, but the Facebook instructions were only half right. Also, in /users/fb-callback.php on line 16, i had to change:
Code:
require_once("/src/Facebook/autoload.php");

to

Code:
require_once("src/Facebook/autoload.php");

As it was creating an error stating it couldn't find the file. Same thing for /users/includes/facebook_oauth.php on line 51

Code:

to

Code:
I will definitely check this out. If there's one thing I've learned, things that work on my system may not work on every system. I am on vacation right now but I will definitely update this when I get back.
i made the changes suggested in previous posts but i got this error
<pre>
Code:
[Sun Dec 11 22:23:01.401006 2016] [:error] [pid 4408:tid 1652]
[client ::1:49483] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/src/Facebook/autoload.php'
(include_path='C:\\xampp\\php\\PEAR') in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\UserSpice42\\users\\includes\\facebook_oauth.php on line 51,
referer: http://localhost//userspice42/index.php
</pre>

If someone can enlight me in this error i really apreciate that
On line 51 in /users/includes/facebook_oauth.php, change the path from

Code:

to

Code: