The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, Lets see where this get us.
Hello, My nickname is Artafact for various reasons of course Wink

I am a web developer (mostly design at the moment) and I am going to take a look at this system, I like the simplicity of it.
Maybe making a plug-in or two just for the sake of it.

I am looking forward to it.

Kind regards
Artafact
I hope you like it! Note that there are a few hook type things for building your own stuff that integrates with the system.

Any time you put a file in the usersc folder that has the same filename as one in the users folder, yours will be loaded instead of ours (just make sure you point the to the init at ../users/init.php Doing this allows our updates to not break your modification. There's (almost) no reason to edit core userspice code.

There are hooks in the admin panel for adding your own panels without modifying our code. They just autoload.

usersc/includes includes a place to put your own custom functions that are auto included.

Note that you don't need to use any of our design elements. Userspice can do its thing with only 3 requirements

Include the init
Run the secure page function
Give the page a .php extension

I hope you have fun with it.