The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
token doesnt match error
I install US without issues on my localhost now on a live server I get token error when I logon a admin with the default password. My path was weird during installation and my server is not localhost (mydoainhost.blabla)
What version are you using?
4.2beta
Errors are not displayed on my live server either.
i was able to see error by removing slashes in the code @ login.php and i saw this error :
Warning: session_start(): open(/var/php_sessions/sess_183cd0727993acd3f4ed7ee4e855e1fc, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/bosnaweb16a/b3000/ywh.ranminise/portal/users/init.php on line 2 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/bosnaweb16a/b3000/ywh.ranminise/portal/users/init.php:2) in /hermes/bosnaweb16a/b3000/ywh.ranminise/portal/users/init.php on line 2

actually my path is mydomain.com/portal but i saw '/hermes/bosnaweb16a/b3000/ywh.ranminise/portal/' while installing . Thanks inadvance
From my knowledge of session functions . it has to be the first code on the page. I checked the loing.php and join.php session function was written first . still waiting for help @ admin
I need help on this some one shld kindly check my issue thank u
It definitely sounds like a server configuration issue. What version of PHP are you running? What type of server (Apache/nginx/iis)?

The deal is that a random token is generated every time that page is loaded, and then compared when a form is submitted or action is taken on the page. So if the token in your browser is not the same as the one that the system thinks it generated, you will get an error.

The two reasons you would get an error is that someone is attacking your server trying to perform a cross site scripting attacks or you have some sort of misconfiguration where the server is reloading the page (and hence regenerating the token) in the background.

My gut says you're using an older version of php.
Thanks @Modmin MySQL Version:5.6.32 ,PHP Version:5.5.22

Do you have a way to change to php version 5.6?