The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take site off-line
In the admin pages is a selection where the site can be switched off, or in other words taken off-line.
Found out that this is a setting in the database, and there could this setting be unset.
But how can this be done with the userspice page, where to connect and take the site on-line again.
Witch page to start, or remember the link to set the website on-line.
Hi its good u know its on the database level. i dont think thr is any page handling that in US currently . U may create a page with few codes that update your settings with values 1 (for yes site offline) and 0 (for No Site online)and make sure u add the page to administrator group
I guess the trick on this would be to have the login page and the admin panel both ignore the site offline thing. Maybe site offline could only be affected by front end pages that the user sees. I'll think through this one.