The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error 403 on google social login save button
Loved in as admin I tried to save my google social login fileds with my id and secret . I filled all info for google and enabled google login but I got error 403 . you are not allowed to view admin.php on this server.
*logged in
You definitely have server configuration issues. The 403 error still points back to problems with your .htaccess file being incorrectly configured. Did you try renaming it? Userspice works perfectly on almost all default server configs, so it tends to be when someone has done something custom (or their hosting provider has done something custom) that you get weird errors.

What kind if server is it?
Actually this is the other server that I was able to install US without token issues . its a share d hosting sever. I will contact their customer care while I try to edit the htaccess as well thank you
This has been resolved the hosting company deabled mod_security and the admin page works fine now
Great news! Yep. They were rewriting your page without your knowledge. Shared hosting is great but you don't always know what they're doing behind the scenes.
Seriously am so glad it worked. Am a webdesign trainer at a university here in Nigeria all my students must use US. So cool.Thanks
That's awesome! I've never been to Nigeria, but I've spent a fair amount of time in Africa...especially Uganda. I love it there. If there's anything I can do to help you and your students, let me know.
Oh great . Nigeria is great too. Thanks and Merry Xmas !