The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE FORM
Hi again, again I have problem at an Form, I cant update the form what i get from user ID.

here I have my form http://pastebin.com/Yj4F0qZM

can you help me again please ?
http://pastebin.com/8iYMCJFh

A few notes:
1. You only need DB::getInstance if you are not getting that from the header. It doesn't hurt, but you don't need it. I need to update the database documentation.

2. You were close on your fields array, but on the right side of the array you either need a variable that you created earlier or the input::get to get the info directly from the form.

3. When you're doing your update query, the table name needs to be 'tablename' unless you are using a variable. If you are using a variable, then you don't need quotes.

4. If you do Redirect::to you don't need the word location. Even if header/location doesn't have a problem on your server, it could come up if you ever move servers.

I hope this helps. Did you get my email?
no is not good Sad(( I need to find someting elesee
I have your email Tongue
if(!empty($_POST['gata'])){
$fields = array(
'ratie_star' => Input::get('ratie_star'),
'cat_a_durat' => Input::get('cat_a_durat'),
'este_gata' => Input::get('este_gata'),
'utilizator' => Input::get('utilizator')
);
$taskInsert = $db->update('task',$id,$fields);

}

I got ERORR

Notice: Undefined variable: id in C:\xampp\htdocs\detalii_info_task.php on line 87
I fix the problem Smile)) in your $taskInsert = $db->update(‘task’,$id,$fields); code is id but must be $ID not $id