The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
displaying pages in newly added folders
Hi,

I have added a folder (countries) to my root (which is UserSpice), but it will not display any pages that are inside it. I have altered the require once to: require_once '../users/init.php'; but still no dice.

The new folder and the page that is inside it show up in the database (under pages) and it shows up in the Admin panel.

Any ideas on what is wrong?
Are you getting an error message when you try to add the pages or are you just getting a blank page? Did you add the countries folder to the us_url_root.php file?

I cannot find any us_url_root.php file, but added the countries folder to the z_us_root.php.
($path=['','users/','usersc/','countries/']Wink.

Because I did that it does show up in the database and the Admin pages, but I'm getting a blank page.
When I look at the page source it does show the header.php stuff, but I think it cannot find the init.php.

As I mentioned I did add the ../ in front of the users/init.php, but that doesnt seem to help.
Neither does adding the $abs_us_root.$us_url_root.

It's probably something very simple...but I don't see it Sad
Bump Smile
Try adding the full path to the init such as

http://yourdomain.com/users/init.php
or
http://localhost/userspice/users/init.php

Whatever works for your situation
That didn't do the trick. What did though was altering everything in the header file (i.e. the css location, the nav location, etc.).

Maybe it's an idea to add that $abs_us_root.$us_url_root. thingy in front of all the links that are in all the pages.
That could fix this problem in the future Smile