The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom login form and join form
i have not been able to make this work. i need to use my own html form for login,sign up and forget password. pls hlp
What have you tried?
Hi i used login.php as form action for login, join.php for sign up
Here's what I would do...

Make sure that the forms in the users folder are not edited.
Create your own forms in the usersc folder with the same exact names as the ones in the users folder. They will be loaded automatically.

Sometimes it's easier to "work backwards" and copy our form to the usersc folder. Point the init to ../users/init.php and then put exactly the code you want in your new login/join forms but keep our "logic" for processing except where necessary to change.

TEST every step of the way to figure out where things broke!
Actually the default forms would've been perfect if not for the form input withd and Facebook /google images not aligning well. I need the page to like reduce to 50{3bc1fe685386cc4c3ab89a3f76566d8931e181ad17f08aed9ad73b30bf28114d} its too broad esp on PC
You can definitely copy those forms over to usersc, repoint the links to init and any other ones that you need and your form will load instead of ours. If you want to resubmit better styling back to me, I'm totally open. I'm not a designer!