The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permission Level Success Message
Hey,

In
Code:
admin_permissions.php
the success message for adding a level is simply echo'd which results in black space (at least with my CSS). I tried changing this to a lang to push into Successes, but I can't get it to work. In addition to this, since I moved my admin_permissions.php to
Code:
usersc
none of the success messages work. Is it just me or everyone? I've never took notice to it before. Maybe it was like this before I moved it?

Thanks.
This also happened on the remainder of the pages (with the exception of my
Code:
admin_user.php
Code:
admin_users.php
Code:
adduser.php
and
Code:
admin_page.php
). I moved
Code:
email_settings.php
Code:
admin_permission.php
Code:
admin_permissions.php
and they are all not producing successes or errors.
I know those success messages work normally, because I see them all the time. I'm not sure if anything in usersc would break them. I'll have to dig in a little more. I'm wayyy behind. I didn't have internet for over a week.
I'm thinking it has something to do with the usersc move, I'm not sure though. Let me know what you can find out. Take your time, not urgent.