The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
facebook login issue
Not sure if this is internal to UserSpice or a collision of UserSpice and Facebook settings.

When attempting to use the UserSpice / Facebook Oauth login button, I am directed to Facebook, where I receive this message.

Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

I am not sure what the exact problem is here. I already have Facebook login on my website. When users complete login, under that configuration, they are directed to /social-login. I also made sure that the websites FQDN is in the Facebook App field for the app.

It's a hurdle and I am looking for info on how to work around this.
Did you go through all these steps? Facebook needs to know the exact URL requesting login...
https://userspice.com/documentation-social-logins/