The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no email verification?
I am using the latest, and I browsed the forum looking for this, but perhaps I was erroneous in thinking this was a function of the product...

I am not getting a requirement for users to verify their email addresses before they can login to the system.

There was a forum post where someone seemed to be alluding to this being a component of the product. It's kind of important to my usage to require users to verify their email address before accessing.

Is this actually part of UserSpice?

Thanks
It is a component. It's not enabled by default because that would break everything if your email was not setup properly. Go to the admin dashboard. Click the panel in the upper right. Get your email setup properly. Test it. I strongly suggest using gmail for system emails.

Once you are getting test messages, at the bottom, there is a radio button to require users to verify their email.
Thanks. I was able to get this working. It was late and I simply did not see the link / am not familiar enough with this product.

I already went through the enormous headaches of getting mail servers working and DNS configuration so I don't need / want gmail.

As a side note, I am pretty sure when I was a kid I had that baseball card.
hahaha. That card is probably worth a little bit today.