The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nearly invisible error message
I walked away from the computer in the middle of configuring the SMTP settings to try to get verification working. About ten minutes later I came back and submitted the form.

I guess I exceeded a timeout or something because when I submitted the form I received an error that said 'Token does not match', which I assume is a CSRF token in the form.

The error was actually about halfway under the fixed navigation bar and was black on dark gray so it was not very visible. Not sure if this is a bug so much as a presentation issue. Putting it into a nice panel like everything else would be good.

I appreciate the use of CSRF tokens as a security measure.

Even more optimal would have been if it had given me a new copy of the form or something so I didn't lose the minor edits I made.

Wink
Yep. I agree with that. There is a bootstrap issue with content sliding under the header. I need to put in that 50 or 70 pixel padding and come up with something a little more elegant. I'll add that to my todo list.
I saw that some modifications were deployed with 4.2.3. Is it possible to apply these styles before custom.css, since I didn't have problems with content sliding under the header, but now I have empty space between navbar and content on tablet and laptop view.

I have deleted these modifications from header.php since custom.css files could not overwrite them. But this is not permanent solution cause updates.

Regards
Amm another question. Where should I put scripts, so they are called after jquery? I need to add jqueryUI libraries, but UI library must be called after jquery.

Thanks
You can edit usersc/includes/bootstrap_corrections.php to edit those corrections for your own situation.

In fact, that file is called immediately after jquery, so it's a great place to put those other scripts as well. They'll be called after jQ but before your navigation and still within the <head> tags.
Oh, great! Thank you!