The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck on Step 3 of Install
What if you uninstall XAMPP and try WAMP? You might have some incompatibility with XAMPP
What if you uninstall XAMPP and try WAMP? You might have some incompatibility with XAMPP
it seems now his mysql is mouthing off a bit with the null for tables seems it has connection with the database but cant write anything to the db

weird just weird umm yea last thing to do is remove xampp again and try wamp like mudmini said
oops sorry mudmin forever more you will be know as mudmini XD
haha. No offense taken.
Thanks to you both. I'm not sure what was up but it's working fine via WAMP! I got to Step 4!

I believe XAMPP is 32 bit only...according to this page (https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html)

I'm on a 64-bit machine, perhaps that's a factor for some unexplained reason.

It could be worth adding that potential consideration as a subtitle in the install video...if this is the reason for the problem it's one of those tacit assumptions that a relatively inexperienced person such as myself could benefit from knowing about beforehand.

Anyway, we can consider this solved. Appreciate your help Mudmin and Raven
Thanks, D
I'm so glad it's working! I don't think it's a 32/64 thing but either way, your machine does not like XAMPP. Good thing there are alternatives. I hope you enjoy using userspice. Let us know how we can help.
if the 64 bit xampp didnt work that tells me your system is less then an ideal config or you were lied to all together and its truly only a 32 bit system idk
Hi Raven, I could only find the 32 bit XAMPP in the first place so I'm wondering if it was a factor. The 64-bit WAMP works well now! thanks D
that shouldnt have been a factor x86 (32bit) vs x64 should not make a difference i run many 32 bit programs on my 64bit laptop granted my laptops a msi gt70 2pe with a quad core i7 running 2.8ghz with 32gb 1066mhz ddr3 ramn and an 8gb ddr5 nvida gtx 880m gpu lol twin internal 1tb hdds twin wlan cards. i spend quite a bit of money on my laptop every 5ish years or so lol