The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jQuery not defined
Registration with a validation error - checkbox not selected, existing email etc - prints
Code:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\users\helpers\helpers.php on line 75
above the error. Chrome network tab shows jQuery is loaded (twice in 4.2), and console says
Code:
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined at join.php:98
. I've been using 4.1, but this also happens with a fresh 4.2 install.
Hmm. That's very weird. I'll look into this. Line 98 has nothing in particular to do with jQuery.

What kind of server are you running on?
IIS but also happens on Apache (XAMPP). That line comes from
Code:
display_errors($validation->errors)
in _join.php, whose definition builds the html string with the jQuery call. My (novice) guess is this script is being parsed before the jQuery library is loaded.
Yeah. I'm going to go back and look at my header changes over the past few versions. We'll get this figured out.
oh oh duh mudmin what version of java are you running on your computer java 8 handles things a lot differently

i stoped updating my java currently at java 7 update 79 because it crippled many of my networking devices for config. by runnong xampp it is relying on your machines native installed jre (java runtime enviroment) to handle the js scripts on the site. you need to drown grade to java 7.
mudmin you will have to do recodes on all the scripts i thing to make them work with java 8 but then that is likely to break them for java 7

thats why its bugging out on some systems and not others espically if you still had java 7 installed under 8 apache will natively run java 7 over java 8 because for linux java 8 hasnt been deployed as a standard install yet you have to manually add the package keys to the sources list and then install java 8
I'm not even sure if I have java installed. What's using java?
I'm not even sure if I have java installed. What's using java?
your jQuerry and any .js files are java files php and java work alot together the js files requre the proper versions of java installed on but the client and server depending on where the script has to run
Dang. Now that you mention it, I recently installed the Java SDK for the first time to do angularjs testing. I indeed have Java 8. Is there another workaround other than downgrading (IIS)? If it's a short answer :p
yes there is actually but it depends on your system specs how much ram and cpu core count do you have you could set up a virtual machine using virtualbox in side you computer and install a lamp stack on it LAMP Linux Apache2 Mysql Php5

if your famillar with setting up a linux stack it wont be hard other wise i can offer you a semi detailed walk through for configuring virtualbox.

the other option is to just aqquire a used pc of any sorts and just install a full lamp stack on it and add it to your home network thats what i did to start then it morphed in to haveing 3 very large servers that i bought or built

an hp prolient dl360 g7 with twin xeon quad cores with hyperthrading running at 2.53 ghz with 48 gb of 1066 ddr3 ram
an ibm x3650 with twin xeon quad cores with out hypertheading running 2.66 ghx with 48 gb 533 ddr2 ram
and an home built convert an amd 6 core with hypertheading running at 3.89 ghx and 32gb of 1666 ramn ddr3 lol

rip power bull Smile