The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modifying Logged In Users
Hey,

Although this doesn't happen all the time, there are instances I create test or dev users, and remove them, and then I get these errors in my past 24 hour users:
"Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/aircentralized/public_html/boss/users/classes/DB.php on line 155

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/aircentralized/public_html/boss/users/helpers/helpers.php on line 67"

How can I replicate this? Can we modify the function that if no user_id exists we just put a value?

Thank you!
How are you deleting these users?
admin_users.php
Well, two things.

1. That's coming from the name_from_id function. I need to figure out where that's being called.

2. I haven't looked at the top of that file since I did it a year ago. I forgot a lot of those great functions are in there. I need to go back through and use/document some of those cool functions.
Haha well as long as we get it figured out eventually. It's not the end of the world because its only on the dashboard, and I don't delete users all the time. It just so happened I had deleted one at the time right after it was logged in Sad

Thanks!
See if this works better for login.php

http://pastebin.com/tqGSfqnj
This resolves my logged in users visiting the login page error, but it doesn't fix my offset error for deleted users.
Yeah. I'm on vacation...I didn't even try to fix that one.

I need to update the last 24 thing with the echoUser function because it's smart enough to put a "-" if the user's id isn't found.
You can try going into admin.php and changing line 395 from

Code:
$username=name_from_id($v1->user_id);

to

Code:
$username = echouser($v1->user_id);

and see if that fixes it.

A better fix might be

Code:
$username = echouser($v1->user_id);
Code:
if($username == '-'){
Code:
$user_id = 0;
Code:
}
Both of those resolve the errors, but then allow no usernames to be present. Sad

Enjoy your vacation, work on this when you get back Smile