The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Login Page & Navbar
Hello,

How would I go about customizing the current login page to have my own. I would need to know how to connect my custom login page to the database and all. Also, as far as the navigation bar, I just need to know how I can edit it and when it would change (logged in users, or guest)
You don't have to "include" our nav bar at all. You can simply replace it with your own.

Then, for users who are logged in, you have statements like

if($user->isLoggedIn){
//do this
}

or

if(!$user->isLoggedIn{
//do this
}
Thanks for the help on the navbar. How would I go about with customizing the login page to fit my own design?
I actually have some private inquiries, would it be possible for you to get in touch with me?
UserSpice is such a great system. I just installed 4.2 and am trying to create a custom login page also. I have looked at the built-in login page and tried to copy and include the back-end stuff, but have been unable to get it to work. How does one go about implementing there own login page? What has to be included in the code and does it have to be uploaded to a specific folder? Thanks!
The login page has a lot of includes that can be a bit tricky.

I would start by copying login.php to usersc/login.php

change line 25 to
Code:
<?php require_once '../users/init.php'; ?>

Line 42 to
require_once '../users/includes/recaptcha.config.php';

And see if that works.

Eventually you'll want to fix the links to join and forgot password to be correct, but the key is to just get the form to work on its own first.