The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Login Page & Navbar
Hello,

Tittle pretty much says all. I would like to know how to edit the login page to fit my template and custom design, I would also need to know how to connect my design // template with the database. Also, how would I go about changing the navigation bar, and customizing it for logged in users // guest?

Thanks!
You can copy the login.php page to your
Code:
usersc
folder so it does not get overwritten with updates. The system will automatically detect and redirect you to the login.php page in the
Code:
usersc
file over the
Code:
users
file. You can make any modifications required to the file using your favorite code editor.

The navigation can be modified using the included file in
Code:
usersc
or you can directly edit the navigation in the
Code:
usersc/includes
folder. There is rarely updated to that file, but it can happen so watch updates carefully to make sure you don't overwrite your navigation. One thing to remember is the hamburger links are for the mobile menu, whereas the other links are normal navigation links.

There is a great video mudmin did about connecting with the database at this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb0kD5tCENM

It is definitely worth taking the time to watch and learn about how UserSpice is coded and interacts with the database!
Hi,
When I copy the login.php in /users and paste login.php in /usersc I get a 500 error do I need to copy all the files into usersc?
Busy Tech
Common sense is not common
http://busy.eu.org
No you shouldn't have to...the only thing you need to do is change the init call to be ../users/init.php instead of just "init.php"...

Check your error logs to see why the 500 error is occurring, this will give us more info.