The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
user_settings.php error
Hello,

4.2.4 is giving me an error on user_settings.php:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'else' (T_ELSE) in /home/aircentralized/public_html/boss/users/user_settings.php on line 217

Thank you!
I am also not locating the password change feature on admin_user.php in the update. Was the wrong update deployed?
SO SORRY. Github jacked up my code and I thought I had it fixed. I will fix it today.
Can you try the 4.2.5 patch and see if it fixes your issues?
It resolved my admin_user.php issue, however I am still getting the error I provided above for user_settings.php. I have reverted again until this gets replicated.
Correct me if I'm wrong, before the else on line 217, you should be closing the Forms Posted if, right? If so, that is what you were missing, the closing bracket for the forms posted, replicate this by adding an extra bracket:
Code:
}}else{
instead of
Code:
}else{
on line 217 of user_settings.php.
Thanks.
uhm I now seem to have lost the ability to change/update a password...
I'm looking into this. That's VERY weird. I had absolutely tested this before I pushed my code out.
Very odd...I have the function. Are you sure you did the 4.2.5 update?