The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Password is vulnerable
The reset password form is easily vulnerable with the reset password link, people can run a script to spam random numbers as the vericode in the URL and once they get the correct one can change someone elses password, is there a way to have vericode only work when someone requests reset password and it'll only be valid for around 15 minutes, along with making it an actual secure phrase instead of a verification number.
You could always change one of the custom fields in the DB to be a timestamp updated upon password reset, make a function for this and call the function to verify the timestamp as well as the vericode.

1. Change field "custom1" in "users" table to timestamp with default value of 0 and no attributes.
  2. Replace a bunch of files
I'm adding this to the list. I have 5 more weeks of camp and then I'm free to do more coding.

Thanks for the fix!
I've added this to my project and it works great! I had this modification on my to-do list but I've been able to cross it off. Thanks for the hard work, faguss!