The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
there appears to be no delete option for messages, whats the best way to go for adding that option? a delete and gone would be useful at minimum, however we may want to restore a message accidentally deleted, maybe we could move to trash then require the trash to be emptied, automatically after a period would be useful aswell.
I'd be happy to roll this in. I debated if it makes sense to allow messages to be "officially" deleted when it comes to threats and things like that or if we should just hide them.

Btw, I'd like to talk to you about rolling some/all of your stuff into the core.
I'm thinking the most appropriate function is a "Trash/Delete" button then the option to Permanently Delete the item which will simply make it disappear from the users inbox and sent box, but keep it in the DB for Admin Snooping if required.