The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stripe Subscriptions (Done)
A while ago I posted that I would work on a mod so that I could charge people money for access levels. I'm happy to report that I've had this working for about 2 months now and it's doing great. Users can subscribe to Stripe plans as subscriptions. They're then automatically assigned an access level/group depending on the package they subscribed to. This means you can charge different amounts of money for access to different pages.

Features

* Stripe subscriptions via Stripe API.
* Multiple products/plans supported.
* Access level/group for each product.
* Web-hook for subscription changes.
* Automatic emails to customers.
* All UserSpice registrations are automatically added as Stripe customers.
* Pricing page.
* Checkout page.
* Thank you page.
* Error page.
* Multiple coupons & ajax coupon validation.
* Billing history page for users.
* A master table of transactions.
* Different account page text for subscribers.

I've also started adding PayPal support though it's not a huge priority. I haven't decided which is more important to me, PayPal or Bitcoin support (Stripe supports BTC but subscription logic has to be manually coded). Should I publish this as a fork or submit the changes to UserSpice? I can't decide that either.
Are you making subscription code available as an add on ?
sounds great, not sure i like the idea of users being registered on stripe when they register with userspice, would prefer that to happen during the checkout process, prob a little too specific for userspice, forking it sounds good to me if its going to be maintained, thats just my opinion. if it could be plugable then that to me would be ideal, if you see my post from earlier ive done a mod to auto include classes and am working on a plugin system. theres potential in the future
I do have functions to do one time charges with stripe built. They're in my closed source projects, but I can roll those back into userspice. I'll have to look at subscriptions.
Mudmin, That would be great.
I was wondering if Trioxin was interested in making his code available ?
I have made a fork here: https://github.com/TomAshley303/SubscriptionSpice

I still haven't added the MySQL fields to the installer but the scripts are there. Please let me know if anything is missing or messed up (File an issue or pull request at github). I quickly went through and changed things that had to do with my site.
hey @Trioxin i was wondering if you just have the Subscription files with out the userspice files?

thanks,
Hi Trioxin - This is just what I've been searching for! Thank you so much! I haven't installed it yet though, because I noticed you said the required database fields are not present in the installer - can you post what fields are needed (ie. table structure .sql file export)?

Thanks!
Hi Trioxin,

This is exactly what I need any chance you can make the .sql files available

Thanks!
Hi Trioxin,

Also what I need! Can you make .sql files available?

Thank you!