The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself and my project
Hi, I'm Gaius.

I've been using UserCake for several years, and upon its recent demise, discovered UserSpice. I've decided to rework my site from scratch with UserSpice 4.2, rewriting all my old, terribly written functions using the syntax set up in UserSpice. It was on my to-do list, and this has given me a push. I have somewhere near 40 functions to rewrite and migrate in my spare time!

I'm redesigning the backend for a webcomic that my partner makes that fits her customized needs. I've been working with PHP for a long time, but learned it through the internet and finding scripts. Writing tight code is something I've started thinking more seriously about because now I write code for my job (R & Python).

Thanks for a great and a well documented and relatively simple UserCake upgrade.
Glad to meet you. I'm a usercake guy myself. I'm trying to get Adam Davis (who I think has an account here) to transfer the domain over or at least recommend us. Either way, welcome!