The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
user public profile throws php error
if a user registers or a user is added from the backend but they don't log in, with error reporting on their public profile displays the following error:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/blanked_for_security/public_html/UserSpice/users/classes/DB.php on line 155

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blanked_for_security/public_html/UserSpice/users/profile.php on line 46
I've also noticed, the user id is different between public profile and all users page
RESOVED -

replace $v1->id with $v1->user_id in view_all_users.php on line 91
Hmm. Let me check on this. Profile/BIO id's CAN be different than user id's. It shouldn't happen, but it CAN happen, especially if people go in the db and manually delete users from the users table and not all the other associated entries. I'll double check your fix, but I think the current code is right (although I've been wrong many times before). Either way, when you click on the all users, you're not clicking on the user id, but the profile id.