The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomfoolery Javascript extra code
At the bottom of tomfoolery.php there is Javascript code for OneClickEdit, but the Javascript file isn't included with UserSpice. Is it from code that wasn't fully implemented? It also references 'parsers/editVR.php' which doesn't exist either. Should I ignore this code, or will it eventually be implemented?
Ahh great catch! That is some leftover code from my closed source project. I desgined tomfoolery for that project and then donated it to UserSpice. The VR is actually a vehicle request system. I will add OCE to UserSpice and implement it somewhere to show you how it works. It's REALLY cool. You can display something like a table and just click on a cell and edit the database live. Obviously dangerous without validation, so I've been a little hesitant to put it out there, but I think I will. I've been slammed at work, but I'm hoping to have an update to UserSpice soon.
I don't have time to document OCE right now, but I can send you to my friend's playlist that goes through OCE in great detail. It's a very cool bit of code.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Hc3zPDuAhO
This is great! I've forever been dumping JS plugins into my script to do this, and having something built into US would be great!!! Thank you!
cooll, I can update to my userspice project ?
Yes!

Although I am bundling MQTT and OCE into the next update. Then I am integrating OCE into the page that controls the MQTT so everyone will have a good understanding of how it works.
you might want to look at datatables.js ive integrated it into my rewrite, it has loads of features including live editing to mysql, responsive, search, export to pdf, csv etc.
I'll check this out. OCE is in 4.3, btw.

@firestorm, do you have any stuff that does database polling for "live-ish" displays of what's in the db?