The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems
Open bug sections Tongue

1 After i install, and I want to pres on forgot password button from up right button, will send me to rong link (users/forgot-password.php) you need to change - to _
BUG

users\views\forgot_password.php
line 84 $subject = 'Password Reset; you forgoten ' in front of ;
Can you tell me which version you are using? I think this may have been fixed in version 4.0.0

I will also open a bug reporting forum. Thank you for your input.
the last 4.0.0
If I sign out, then go to Forgot Password, it goes to the form requesting the account email address, and no error. It does show the login form directly below (not sure if that is supposed to be there or not).
Okay, I just replicated the bug. You need to be logged out, then go to "Sign In". Then click the Account drop down menu and select Forgot Password. As OP said, it is forgot-password.php instead of what it should be forgot_password.php.
Gotchya!!! Ok. Thank you. I will hunt that down and make a patch.
Sounds good. I think the central bug reporting forum would be good. I don't even know what forum this post is in...I just saw it in the sidebar.
Try this. http://www.userspice.org/patch/400to401.zip

I think that's how I'm going to do patches from now on. I'm going to roll them out in the directory structure, so you should just be able to unzip them in your root and they'll only touch the files necessary.

I don't love having both the login and reset form at the same time, but it was going to be a pain to fix it the way I wanted it, so I left it for now.
Pick your battles Smile I'm going to be a jackass and say "oh, I'm sure there's some PHP/AJAX solution to that. Just follow this 2 line tutorial and everything will work for you, if you can work out how to do this, this, and that"