The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sintaxe error
Hi everybody,

I moved my site to other PC and now I get the error in this line:

//adding more ids to this array allows people to access everything, whether offline or not. Use caution.
$master_account = [1];

The message of error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/smsrio/public_html/subhue/pacientesocial/users/init.php on line 54

Some idea about this ?

Thanks
I do a test and the sintaxe below is the same:

$master_account [] = 1;

The result with print_r is:

Array ( [0] => 1 )

In both sintaxes below:

$master_account = [1];
$master_account [] = 1;

The result is the same.

when you did the move did you use the installer?
No, just copy to the new server.
I think that problem is caused by PHP version, is different of developer server.
firstly make sure init.php isnt same as dev and has the right credentials for the new server, paste a copy of your init to paste bin or hastebin and link it here we can have a look, php version should be 5.3 or higher, ive tested past 7 without issue, you might want to try clean install aswell
Thank you for you help,

My Production Environment has PHP 5.3.27 version,

I resolve this with: $master_account [] = 1;

It's worked.

Your version probably just doesn't recognize the syntax. Your fix does the same thing, as would
Code:
$master_account = array(1);
The code that doesn't work is a more recently added shorthand but all 3 do the same thing.