The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just getting started
I've installed and set up UserSpice 4.2. I recall from a video there are a couple of lines of code I need to add to any file to make it 'UserSpice ready'. I don't remember where I saw that. Is that code here in the forums somewhere?

Also, the home page, I got confused. It looks like you bought UserCake but the way the headings are, it looks like the download of '4.2' is a download of UserCake. Might want to add a 'Download UserSpice' heading there.

Thanks.
ok, I found this code in the index page on the demo site, is this current?

# require_once 'users/init.php';
# require_once $abs_us_root.$us_url_root.'users/includes/header.php';
# require_once $abs_us_root.$us_url_root.'users/includes/navigation.php';
# if (!securePage($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])){die();}

I want to use my own site navigation, and if the user isn't logged into a page, direct them to a login / sign up page, not to simply die(); ... does that happen?
Hmm. Not sure what you're talking about. There are 2 links to download 4.2 on the homepage. Then if you click the "click here to jump to our usercake links" you get 2.5 and 3.2., which are upgrades to usercake.

Help me know what you're seeing there.

As far as the other parts go...you only need the init.php and the securePage line to make the files userspice ready. You can skip the entire navigation/header. You probably need to leave the header for the core userspice pages, though. Or at least pull the important parts over to your custom header.