The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No access page.
First I would like to say thank you very much for userspice in general, it is such an easy plug and play option to get a user system up, I really do appreciate the hard work you all put into it.

Now I am attempting to create a static no permissions page, lets say I have 3 current ranks;

- User
- Verified
- Admin

When an individual registers an account they are set as a user by default, my private pages are set at viewing for Verified+ therefore when an unverified User clicks on a private page they are redirected to the index. Is there anyway I can redirect users who do not meet the required group to a static 'No permissions' page.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Glad you're enjoying it!

Yeah...there's a way to do that. Go into usersc/scripts/did_not_have_permission.php and you can put whatever you want in there.
Well that was easy, you're a legend mate thank you so much. When our site launches I will be coming back here to contribute to your current goal on buying usercake. I am not sure when we will launch and revenue starts coming in but I wont forget, do you have a BTC donation address?
Awesome! I appreciate it. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

I just added paypal. I guess I should add BTC also. I've never messed with it.