The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!!!!
Okay the new table and new script worked. Really wished I knew what was wrong with the first one lol.
Is there a recommended tool to make the tables? I used phpMyAdmin for the table that US had issues with.
I just use phpmyadmin. Here are a few tips:

The first column is always called id, int(11) auto increment, primary key.

Use date when you need to do math on the data and then create your date with date("Y-m-d") in php

Don't use int unless you absolutely need it to be an integer. Varchar is fine 99{3bc1fe685386cc4c3ab89a3f76566d8931e181ad17f08aed9ad73b30bf28114d} of the time and will save you a bunch of headaches.

Making your columns only accept small numbers doesn't save you much in the way of space and performance. You can always tweak later, but making something varchar255 is not going to kill your db, but if you make it 10 and you need 11, your query will fail, so go big to start.

Know that 4.3 is getting some additional debugging tools for the db to give you more clarity as to why something failed.