The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 005
This is a cumulative update of lots of stuff we've been talking about in the forums.

The DB class has been updated with PLB/Faguss' updates.
The Validate class has been updated with Karsen/Faguss' updates.
The fetchAllUsers function has been made to accept optional parameter 1 for "order by" and optionally TRUE as parameter 2 to order by DESC.
Brandin did some great work on forcing password resets.

Little other random bugfixes.

Again, this is the move fast and break things phase (although that's winding down).

PLEASE test things and PLEASE comment on the implementations.

Full diff can be found here.
https://github.com/mudmin/UserSpice43dev...338f0ae56e

There appears to be something wrong with the login page......you too or just me? I can't for the life of me get logged in, no errors, just won't login.
I did a quick test of the login form and the validation is failing but not giving any errors (the ul tags are empty). I'll see if I can find the issue real quick but I only have a few minutes available. Otherwise I can dig back into it in a few hours if no one has found it yet.
Here's a working version of the Validation class. I changed the code in the passed() method, and added a few minor changes to bypass the switch for the display and required rules.

https://paste.ee/p/fVqLg

Later today I'll play around with the other changes and see if I can break anything!
Ha ha, whoops! There should be
Code:
return empty
instead of
Code:
return !empty
. Sorry, fixed.
Awesome. Thanks. I pushed out that last fix to get it working. We can still discuss what snippets need to be added to the Validate/DB Classes.