The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Dashboard Q
Greetings all from soggy Texas,
I'm starting to develop a new product that for lack of better terms will be Drupal / Joomla like. I'm curious instead of having the UserSpice dashboard and my own dashboard is there any way to combine the two?
You can customize the dashboard to how you please after copying it to usersc. Adding/removing codes. There won't really be an easy way to "combine" them, rather a lot of copying and pasting.
The only thing I can think of is if you create a file in usersc/includes called admin_panels.php, whatever you put there will automatically be included into the existing dashboard. Give it a shot and see if that works for you.
As another idea, can I bring features of admin_panels into my own admin code? I don't need all of the options, but some of them would be nice.
Absolutely. You don't need to use the admin dashboard at all. Just take whatever you want.
cool Smile