The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 010
The class goes in /users/classes/, the parser goes into /users/parsers/. I added them to a fresh install of 010.

I'd meant to add their locations in my first post but work was hectic earlier today and it slipped my mind.
I pushed it out with an error so you can see what I did wrong. I've coded way too much the last two days and my brain hurts. See status update 011.
@Mudmin @karsen

Looks like we are missing the SQL
Oh, duh! Sorry about that.

https://pastebin.com/vtsD91sC
I pushed it out as 4.3.012. I'm feeling pretty dense today. I woke up at 3 and started coding a project for work so my brain isn't all there.

Right now everything works except for the notification number, which wasn't immediately obvious to me why and then I had to run. So I pushed it. Thanks for everything! We'll get it sorted.
I pushed it out as 4.3.012. I'm feeling pretty dense today. I woke up at 3 and started coding a project for work so my brain isn't all there.

Right now everything works except for the notification number, which wasn't immediately obvious to me why and then I had to run. So I pushed it. Thanks for everything! We'll get it sorted.
The number displayed is for new notifications. Once you've read them the number disappears until you have new unread notifications. You can always bring up the read ones by clicking the bell as usual. I downloaded the new version and set is_read to 0 and the number displays correctly. Your brain might not be completely here today but it was enough to get the feature working Big Grin
Can we move the number and make it an exponent of the glyphicon? Is this something you can do in HTML/Bootstrap? I think it would look cool and would prefer this over brackets.
And I'm also not seeing the part prior to the <a> tag? Where it says "This is a sample notification".