The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Panel Horizontal Scroll Bar
Not a major annoyance, but there is something that forces the horizontal scroll bar to appear unnecessarily in the Admin Panel. Obviously low priority, but a minor annoyance.
Off the top of my head, I think there is a Bootstrap issue with fixed and/or static navbars.

(Try it without navbar-fixed)

For anything more detailed:

What version of UserSpice are you using?
What browser?

hth
Yeah I just got to look at it properly - possibly a stray <div> as well.

It'll be fixed in a future version Smile
You were able to replicate then? I'm using...4.0.0. something...I'm not at c quite yet. And this is with Chrome.
Yes, in the latest version the horizontal scrollbar shows on /users/admin.php

The CSS implementation is still experimental so I'm sure it will be tweaked.

In the end I'm not worried about it, since yes, the CSS will be tweaked as time goes on. In particular, and perhaps related to this, would be the nice ability to limit the maximum page width to a certain number of pixels. This would allow design on any resolution display to look mostly the same, rather than having 1920px wide design, but everyone is using 1000 or 700 or whatever px displays for viewing. It would also produce a more consistent user experience IMO.
Bootstrap kinda ignores the idea of fixing widths and varying resolutions it's mobile first so if you're looking at a Bootstrap site on a 1920px monitor, the magic has already begun.

Elements have been scaled up, all the rules about careful positioning for space-strapped mobile devices have been relaxed and the site is inflated into the size of your monitor.

In the box, you get container and container-fluid which provide a wrapper to your pages that is like the 'gateway' to Bootstrap. (That's how I see it anyway Smile) Full-width or not full-width is your choice but you can be sure that they'll both scale correctly on all sized devices.

I'll start a grids thread too,

I'll be the first to said that I threw the css together on that admin panel not knowing what it was going to look like and if I was going to be rolling some of the auditing features of US3 in there. I posted about fixing this stuff in the 4.1 thread. Any bugs you guys see or solutions you guys find, I'm definitely open.
I thought it was only the admin panel, but I get it on the template pages as well (the horizontal scrollbar) so there must be something more global...
Are you using my "new" sb-admin.css that I sent you for testing purposes? I could have broken something.